School Finance Officer
- School Finance Administrator
- £22,500 to £26,200
- SOI (spinal point 23-25)
SANZA Teaching Agency are seeking to recruit a full-time SAO (Senior Office Administrator) for an oversubscribed, Ofsted Good with Outstanding Features Hackney School. We are looking for a confident, organised, well presented, highly motivated and flexible Senior Administration Officer to join this busy Administration Team. The role includes managing the busy office and reception, organising team members, admin, data entry for finance and facilitating effective financial control within the school. As a key player in the effectiveness of the school, you'll oversee all of their administrative systems and processes.
Working hours are 36 hours - 7.45am - 4.00pm
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
- A a close-knit group of primary schools, based in Hackney, working collaboratively to serve our communities through the provision of high-quality education.
- Their ethos of 'Excellence for All' underpins all that we do
- Highly successful teams of professionals
- Known to deliver a first-rate education for pupils
- Main duties and responsibilities are indicated here.
- Other duties of an appropriate level and nature will also be required.
- Management of the School Office
- Co-ordinating and supervising the work of office staff to ensure the school office is organised efficiently.
- Planning work schedules and ensuring that all office staff are aware of impending work projects.
- Liaising with the Federation Business Manager relating to work to be undertaken by the office
- Managing the school reception service and providing cover as necessary. Dealing with a range of telephone queries from parents and professionals.
- Delegating work to office staff as and when necessary.
- Implementing statutory or LA requirements as they affect the management of the administrative function in the school.
- Dealing with an emergency, as appropriate, deciding on the best course of action and if medical intervention is required referring the matter to Headteacher / Executive Headteacher or nominated first aider.
- Organising the administration of new admissions and assisting the Headteacher in arranging parental interviews and appeals.
- Representing the school at relevant external meetings, seminars and training courses
- Liaising with payroll and personnel provider regarding the correct payment of staff salaries, including the administration of claims for travel and overtime.
- Assisting the purchasing of goods and services ensuring that accurate stock and inventory control systems and safeguards are maintained, including safe delivery of stock ordered.
- Being responsible for the receipt, safekeeping and banking of all monies received by the school.
- Updating and maintaining Parent Pay payments, including the Breakfast Club/After School Club, including debt management
FOR A FULL JD - Please contact SANZA Teaching Agency
NEXT STEPS - Please contact Stephanie Watson at SANZA Teaching Agency
- At Sanza you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 25 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be.
- We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver.
- Why? Because our people matter most.