Job Title: Audiology Assistant (Shrewsbury & Hanley)
Salary: £20,000 pa
Hours: Full time. Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm
Location: Shrewsbury & Hanley
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a large global client who are looking for a Audiology Assistant based across Shrewsbury & Hanley. This is a permanent, full time position that requires a full clean UK driving license as the role is across 2 sites.
Your Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited too
Reporting into the Store Manager, you will be fully trained & responsible for:
- Play an active role in generating revenue by scheduling appointments with customers and prospects in the shortest lead time possible, and through effective promotion and selling of add-on products where there is an appropriate need/benefit
- Assist the Audiologist with annual aftercare appointments, service calls and Initial test light
- Manage the diary to the highest standards, ensuring the perfect mix of sales & service appointments for both new and existing customers
- Regularly review the clinic customer database identifying all appointment opportunities in an effort to increase clinic performance with minimal supervision.
- Personalise welcome calls equally well for new & existing customers to maximise attendance, and show an appreciation of the benefit of this towards driving revenue
- Manage the look & feel of the store in line with guidelines & standards; mainly [but not exclusively] visual merchandising, promotional campaigns and general appearance/cleanliness.
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Currently working in a Customer Care Coordinator Role or experienced in either customer service, sales, or a healthcare environment
- Self-disciplined with the ability to manage some study time alongside work
- Willing to travel to training sessions & with a full clean UK driving license
- Willing to work across multiple locations
- Excellent standard of English and Computer Literacy
- If you have experience with internal databases/appointment booking systems or, working in the hearing care industry - that would be great!
Full training will be given - you will attend the clients Internal Training Program, with further opportunity to progress to a qualified Hearing Care Assistant.
Please apply today with your up to date CV
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.