Garage Door Fitters required (Permanent)
(Would suit garage door fitters, window fitters, carpenters, good handymen, etc)
Full Training Provided
£25k to £27.5k plus company van and fuel card.
Head office in Lightwater and areas covered are Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex
Full driving licence is essential
My client is looking to immediately recruit garage door installer and repairs engineers on a permanent basis...with and without garage door experience. The recruitment process will be fast with successful candidates starting in a couple of week's time.
This role would be suitable for anyone who has had previous experience installing home improvement products such as window and doors, shutters etc A person with previous practical hands on experience or site work is required. Full training will be given, you must be willing and eager to learn with a great work ethic. All training will be provided by one of our existing qualified garage door fitters to ensure a high standard of work at all times. Job also includes a company vehicle and all tools required to complete your workload.
Visiting customers to undertake Installation, repairs and maintenance of garage doors and electric operators as scheduled by the office team. Main duties will include Installing new garage doors, carrying out inspections, services, warranty work and repairs to Garage Doors. Heavy lifting involved. Areas covered are Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex.
- Installation of new garage doors, automatic opening systems and accessories and repairs thereof
- Carrying out quality inspections prior to installation, ensuring correct fit
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work
- Fitting new parts and ensuring equipment is working correctly
- Liaising with customers and colleagues
- Adhere to health and safety policy and other requirements relating to care of self and equipment, both on-site and at Head Office
- Keeping department manager informed of progress
- Re-hanging garage doors
- Providing customer support
- Identifying and meeting customer needs; building and maintaining strong customer relationships and providing excellent customer service; resolving customer issues
- Occasional office duties
- Advising line manager when stock levels become low
- Correct disposal/recycling of industry generated waste
- Adhering to Company policy regarding method statements, risk assessments and COSHH assessments
- Any other duty as required by the line manager commensurate with the post