Senior Architect (Residential/ Education)
Salary up to £45,000
A long standing client of ours, an award-winning architectural practice based in Windsor have based in Exeter have an exciting requirement for a Senior Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are extremely busy at the moment so it is a really exciting time to be joining the business. As such, they are looking for someone who will be able to assist in the growth of the company, can bring new opportunities to the business, and be part of the leadership team going forward.
You will be working closely alongside the Directors, working across a variety of residential and educational projects, but will also get the chance to work across a diverse portfolio.
This really is a brilliant opportunity to gain a wealth of experience as part of an exceptional team of individuals. There is a clear cut progression path and an excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Essential skills/ qualifications for this Senior Architect (Residential/ Education) role:
- Experienced in working on both the design and delivery of projects, enthusiastic in their approach
- RIBA Part 3 qualification/ARB registration
- Enthusiastic, with 2-5 years' work experience
- Good drawing hand, strong design and presentation skills
- Capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn;
- Be confident in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and a good working knowledge of Revit would be beneficial
- Knowledge of UK planning policies and building regulations.
- Excellent technical, communication and organisational skills, and proven track record of detailed design and delivery of projects on site.
To work as a Senior Architect (Residential/ Education) you will be:
- Working as part of a small team, producing CAD drawings and producing and submitting planning applications
- Conducting measured surveys
- Assisting in the preparation of drawings, reports, visualisations, schedules and specifications
- Producing planning application drawings and develop further detailed stages suitable for Building Regulation applications, tender and construction
- Liaising with clients and other consultants to develop designs and prepare documentation for tender purposes, including specification writing
- Alongside more senior members of staff, overseeing construction works on site and liaising with clients and contractors to produce complete building projects