Facilities Management / Multi skilled Engineer / Electrical Bias / Static site
Your new company
Is a leading Facilities Management service provider who are looking after a static site in Livingston.
Your new role
- Day-to-day maintenance activities including PPM & reactive requests as directed by the help desk or Contract Supervisor
- Participate in internal & external audits.
- To ensure Risk Assessments are completed & maintained. Control measures adopted in compliance with statutory provisions & codes of practice & guidance.
- Assist other team members when required or as directed by the Contract Supervisor.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within SLA 24Hr Fix
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work & Health & Safety.
- All duties to be carried out in accordance with company policies & procedures.
- To understand & complete all work related documentation accurately & on time.
- To carry out work in a safe & diligent manner.
- To attend & fully participate in training & appraisal activities as required.
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
- 17th/18th edition IEE wiring regulations
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including:
- Boiler plant, HVAC, pumps, switchgear, wiring & cabling
- Batteries, small power & lighting
- Strong Electrical Background
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not electrically biased
- Be pro-active & have the ability to anticipate &/or diagnose & repair faults
- Have the ability to supervise site contractors
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Able to work at heights of up to 3 metres & lift weights of up to 25kg
- Knowledge of Health & Safety & safe working practices
- Strong customer care focus
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate & timely manner
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 + £3,000 shift allowance
- 4 on, 4 off
- 12 hour shifts. (7am - 7pm / 7pm - 7am)
- Static site
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional overtime pay rates
- Pension: 5% company contribution
- Full plc benefits package; life insurance, online GP, monthly discounts with retailers.