Confined space groundworks role. Located in North Bristol.
You will be working for a Swindon based sub contractor who have just started work on a house building site in the North Bristol area. The company cover all aspects of ground works, from civil works and form work and everything in between..
Your new role
- Confined space ticket preferable.
- You will be required to complete all aspects of external groundwork for a new build residential project.
- working in part of a team of operatives you will be responsible for delivery and execution of concreting, drainage, slab and kerbs, laying paths and block paving.
- plant op tickets will make you more credible but is not essential.
What you'll need to succeed
- For the role you must be an experienced ground worker and able to prove this through qualification or references
- You must be reliable and hard working with great punctuation for work.
- You must have your own PPE (personal, protective, Equipment)
- CSCS card is needed for site work
What you'll get in return
- Monday - Friday working hours (Some weekends).
- Full time work.
- Free parking on site.
- Weekly pay into your bank account.