Consult are proud to be working with a world leader in the manufacturing and delivering of advanced hearing solutions, a company that are redefining an industry and reinventing the hearing aid - they are pioneers within an ever-evolving Hearing Health industry, operating on a global platform.
We are now looking to recruit a career-motivated Training & Education Audiologist, contributing to all training/educational needs of the business, including the provision of Audiology, technical and product training to existing customers, prospective customers and internal employees.
This is an exciting developmental career opportunity for an Audiology professional who is dedicated to offering exemplary training to HCP's and evolving an education platform, all as part of a forward-thinking innovator within the industry.
- Participate and lead programs for internal and external education and training - prepare and teach content of products, software, and related materials to internal and external audiences both live and online
- Create education and training materials including presentations, handouts, and other related materials
- Submit and participate in presentations for local and national conferences - conduct classes, demonstrations and workshops for hearing professionals
- Remain current in clinical skills by participating in clinical activities throughout the year
- Participate in validation and evidenced based research as necessary - collaborate with other departments as part of product development team
- Support Current and prospective customers with clinical support - clinical supervision and guidance for trainee audiologists/dispensers
- Help promote the brand at all times - assist with tradeshows, promotional materials and training content
- Maintain appropriate administrative records
- Qualified Audiologist - FdSc / BSc / MSc (or equivalent)
- Experience in hearing aid dispensing - essential
- Exposure to working in a training remit - desirable
- Flexible on travel nationwide, including weekly overnight stays
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent and adaptable relationships with all customer types
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and function within a team environment
- Driven and motivated to succeed
If you're interested in the above role, then please do apply online, or for more information please contact Audiology Business Manager - Patrick Reed.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.