Secondary Supply Teacher
LT Support are recruiting Long Term Supply Teachers for after half term and April across Redbridge.
Paid to scale from Day One (from £150 per day)
Qualified Teachers of any of the below subjects please get in touch - easy registration for roles and we work with you to find you the right fit role.
* Science - Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General
* Business Studies / Economics
* MFL - Spanish, French, German
* Design & Technology - Woodwork, Food Technology, Electronics, Textiles, Graphics
* Humanities - Geography, History, Religious Studies
Applications are welcome from qualified teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's. Please send your CV to Laura at LT Support ASAP.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Relevant experience
- Sound Curriculum knowledge
- Committed to securing high levels of progress, achievement for students
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
To be notified of new roles we offer a shortened registration process - full registration not required until a suitable role is found for you. Find out more by contacting LT Support.
LT Support will try to respond to all applications within three working days. However due to the volume of applications we receive we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other vacancies we advertise in future that you think you may be suitable for.
LT Support is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer, because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit