* Maths Teacher - Kidderminster - Long and Short Term Supply *
- Would you like to work with an ESTABLISHED Worcestershire based education agency, who can offer you REGULAR LOCAL teaching work in secondary schools located in and around Kidderminster, Bewdley, Stourport, Hagley and across Worcestershire?
- Do you hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teaching and learning skills (QTLS) status and recent UK secondary teaching experience?
Yes? Then choose Academics as your number one supply teaching agency!
For over 15 years, we have been the PREFERRED education agency to schools across the county and we EXCLUSIVELY support secondary schools across Worcestershire with their cover needs.
We are seeking qualified maths teachers to fulfil the demand for SHORT TERM (which can DEVELOP in to ongoing posts) and LONG TERM supply.
Whether, you are available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks - your experienced personal consultant will be dedicated in finding you teaching work to suit your requirements!
Working as a supply teacher with Academics, will pave the way for ongoing work and once you are registered with us, you will be the first to find out about long term maths vacancies that will not be advertised elsewhere else!
Our ideal maths teacher - Kidderminster will:
- Be passionate about their subject, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Engage all students through the delivery of lessons in a creative, vibrant and interactive style
- Have a strong curriculum knowledge and recent UK teaching experience
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification: qualified teacher status (QTS) or qualified teacher learning and skills (QTLS) status
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and ECTs/ NQTs.
To discuss further, give us a call on or submit your CV directly to
Supply teaching is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when, where and how often you would like to work!
- On daily assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning - yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay!
- It gives you the opportunity to explore different schools with no commitment!
- Working as a supply maths teacher - Kidderminster is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire secondary schools which can be another pathway to regular work or even the possibility of a permanent role if that is your end goal...schools will always ask for good teachers to return!