We are significantly expanding software consultants with strong technical standards looking to add experienced Developer with testing /Analysis experience into our Team. The Ideal candidate will work in diverse projects with the below skill set
- .NET, .NET Core 3.1/ASP.NET MVC, C# and MS BI
- Software Testing Experience
Skills & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Expertise in C# and its development ecosystem (compilers, build tools, testing, logging, debugging, monitoring tools, libraries, etc).
- Payments, banking, any financial industry experience would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Expertise in portable POSIX Shell Scripting (bash, GNU coreutils).
- Good familiarity with web server applications, web protocols, authentication, authorisation.
- Experience with designing microservice or event-based architectures, APIs (REST, other), scaling web sites, performance tuning.
- Familiarity with building customer-facing UIs. Cloud Technologies (Azure Devops, AWS, etc.) Development and Administration.
- Strong Knowledge of Testing tools Selenium Web driver, Specflow for BDD, API testing, etc.
- Other Ad hoc duties as and when required.
This urgent need for recruitment has come around as a result of sustained growth in business. Working as part of a team you will be involved in developing new projects as well as improving existing products.
Please note, this role will allow candidates to work fully remote in the interim, and further down the road will allow at least 3 days a week working externally to the main office.
Send your CV through to Vijay R at email@example.com for consideration.