Mechanical (HVAC) Maintenance Engineer - East Midlands - £28k + vehicle
Your new company
A building services maintenance company based in the East Midlands are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to carry out planned / reactive maintenance work for mechanical services / HVAC in schools across the region. This role will require you to travel to 4/5 sites across the East Midlands and allows for remote working / working from home when appropriate.
Your new role
- To ensure that the Facilities are maintained to the levels specified
- To undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work either independently under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor
- To undertake mechanical services / HVAC maintenance duties
- To ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools
- To operate at all times with safe working practices with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH, Control of Infection, Waste Disposal etc in accordance with legislative requirements
- To complete asset histories, maintenance records and helpdesk reports, informing the Operation Managers of any follow up action that may be required
- To take part in an On-Call rota providing 24hr, 365 day cover to the Facilities
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified tradesman/extensive experience of property maintenance gained in either the Public or Private sector.
- Qualifications will differ based on core skill
- Sound knowledge and understanding of mechanical HVAC systems.
- Sound knowledge of plumbing, pipework and drainage systems
What you'll get in return
- Company Van + fuel card
- Mobile Phone
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension