Technical Sales Manager
£45k - £50k
The ideal candidate will have a technical background with either direct experience or a comprehensive working knowledge of microelectronic or optoelectronic packaging processes.
Responsibilities include technical review of customer enquiries, solution definition in alignment with the businesses capabilities, preparing costings and quotations and following through to revenue.
Duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Technical and commercial interface between customer and factory.
- Review RFQs, align with the business technical capability and business objectives.
- Prepare costings, prepare and deliver quotations, landing and overseeing customer orders until conversion to revenue.
- Effectively communicate the businesses value proposition through proposals and presentations.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience or proficient working knowledge of microelectronics or optoelectronics assembly / packaging processes.
- Previous sales or customer service experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Numeracy and proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness and availability for occasional travel to customers throughout UK and Europe.