My client is a quality building company that builds and renovates residential and commercial properties throughout London and Essex. The company has been built on reputation, with a strong focus on customer services and attention to detail.
About the Role
A new and exciting opportunity for an Estimator is now available within our fast growing team. As a company we take on works of all sizes ranging from £10,000 – £2m. If you believe you have the necessary skills that fulfill the criteria below then please contact us.
We are looking for an experienced team player to prepare and cost accurately tenders mainly within the residentialsector, a broad knowledge of this area is essential.
- Pricing potential works to meet and fulfill the clients’ direct requirements and to produce estimates from drawing and specifications of works
- Collating information from material suppliers and sub-contractors in order to prepare accurate and competitive tenders
- To provide a detailed schedule of works for each project
- Keep track of costs and amend where required
- Good eye for detail
Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Highly numerate and in depth knowledge of the building sector
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly organised and efficient
- Recognised construction/quantity surveying qualification to HND level or above
- Advanced computer literacy including estimating software and Excel
- At least 5 years relevant experience within the UK and proven track record of similar projects
- Clean driving licence (preferred)
- On site experience would also be advantageous
Find more Construction Estimator jobs at ConstructionRecruitment.net