Mechanical HVAC/ Ductwork Engineer - Birmingham
£24,500-£26,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified & experienced HVAC/Ductwork Mechanical Engineer; based in Birmingham has just arisen within one of the UK's most well-respected Environmental Consultancies due to steady growth across the UK.
- 2 years' experience working within a Mechanical Ductwork/HVAC role
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Heating and Ventilating Ductwork Installation
- Mechanical H&S training/awareness
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to work well as part of a team & guide less experienced people
- Manually able/agile
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills; verbal & written
The role will include;
- Carrying out service and repairs on; Air Handling Units, HVAC Heating and Ventilation Services Plants & other equipment
- Installing Ductwork & Fire Dampers
- Testing and inspection of Fire Dampers
- Replacement of Fire Dampers
- Maintaining AHUs, Ductwork & Water Systems
- Carrying out Site Surveys and writing detailed client reports.
- Occasional duct cleaning and disinfection by means of entering ductwork either through a confined space or access points to clean and decontaminate the ductwork
The package includes;
- Basic; £24,500-£26,000
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Travel expenses paid
The company are well known in their field for offering exceptional training & development which is proven in their high staff retention!
The company have recently signed new high security contracts across the UK, so now require a fully flexible engineer to work nationally- this will also include occasional weekend/night work.