Installation Engineer Vacancy - based in Cottenham
Permanent, temporary and contracts all considered.
Looking to join a winning team?
As the UK’s leading data centre solutions manufacturer, we’re looking for installation engineers to join the Dataracks team.
We are looking for highly skilled & motivated Installation Technicians to join our team to install our range of 19" Server Racks and Network Cabinets, IT Security Cages, Hot & Cold Containment, Airflow & Cooling Systems and bespoke solutions into Data Centres across the United Kingdom & Europe.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring company products and equipment is installed to an excellent standard
• Providing excellent customer service when out on-site and communicating fully with the support team regarding the progress of the install
• Being a trusted member of the team by working with minimal day to day supervision
• Incorporating a flexible approach to hours and travel (some European) to meet customer needs/requirements
• Ensuring company health and safety guidelines are followed and wearing the correct PPE
• Ensuring company vehicles are operated in a safe manner and driver checks are carried out
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Previous experience within a similar role working in an industrial environment
• Previous experience in a Data Centre live environment would be beneficial
• Ability to read technical drawings and site plans would be beneficial
• Ability to work using your initiative
• CSCS Cards (Green labourer) would be beneficial
• IPAF / PASMA (desirable as full training will be provided)
• Ability to carry out a physically demanding role
• Full Driving license required
• DBS Check - depending on customer requirements
• 40 hours per week (overtime available) hours of work must be flexible due to customer needs
• Permanent, temporary and subcontractor contracts will be considered
• Competitive Salary / Hourly Rate circa £9ph depending on knowledge, skills and experience
• Pay review after 3 months
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays & Pension scheme
• Excellent progression, training & development opportunities