About the role:
As the iOS Developer (Objective C, SWIFT,Xcode)you will be working as part of a dedicated app development team and will participate in the configuration and maintenance of product development including the production of validation document sets and to proactively contribute in the creation of software development plans, typically reflecting rigorous and disciplined development processes.
JD for IOS Developer
- Minimum 7 Years of Experience in iOS Application development
- Design patters (MVC,MVP,MVVM,VIPER ,Clean Architecture Singleton, Factory/Prototype), strong in design and implementation of Apps for IOS
- Memory optimization, Strong coding/reviews handling
- Xcode, IoS, Obective-C, JSON, Swift, SwiftUI, Cocoa Touch
- Database handling for Apps Core Data, Realm, Sqlite
- Good exposure to handle Apps submission finer details
- Exposer in XMPP Chat Framework
JD for Android Developer :
- Good experience with VOIP Call/Chat libraries .
- Strong in Kotlin and Core Java plus to have RxJava
- Design patters (MVC,MPV,MVVM, Singleton, Factory/Prototype), strong in design and implementation of Apps for Android
- 4-7 years Strong experience of Android SDK, different versions of Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs/Jason/XML to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Worked on tools/libraries such as Retrofit, Dagger and localDB , Realm, Sqlite
- Push Notification FCM, GCM, Google Map/Location Intergration
- Experience in Socket programming
- Experience in Multi thread programming
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, Multi threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"