Domestic Gas Engineer
£29,000-£32,000 P/A + Vehicle + Benefits
Location of work: North West
Heating Consultancy who covers both the domestic and commercial markets across the North West are looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer to work on a number of prestigious long-term maintenance contracts across a range of sites.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Working with heating in domestic properties.
- Carrying out inspections to boilers, cookers, fires and commissioning check in accordance with current legislations.
- Carrying out installations, servicing, maintenance and repairs to a range of domestic systems working independently.
- Keeping accurate logs of work that you have carried out daily including providing detailed reports.
- All applicants must be Gas Safe qualified.
- Hold a Full UK Driving License as you will be required to travel for work.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and he able to liaise with a diverse audience.
- Ability to work independently and use your own initiative to complete your workload.
The Domestic Gas Engineer role will come with a full benefts package and also a structured career path to allow you to play an active part in our client who have been in the industry for over 50 years.