- Assist the CSM and Supervisor to organise and oversee the day to day running of the Coffee Shop
- Assist the CSM & Supervisor with the organisation of a small team of volunteers, delegate and give direction & training within the kitchen where necessary.
- Help to organise and co-ordinate catering for our Room Hire Clients and Friendship Club Members, whilst also maintaining service in the Coffee Shop.
- Assist the CSM with maintenance of records and provide accurate information to ensure the coffee shop is Hygiene, Health & Safety compliant
- Undertake appropriate training for development & attend staff meetings as required.
- Be capable and consistent with food handling & cash handling, training will be provided.
- Take responsibility for Open and Close down procedures, and supervisory shifts on occasion.
- Good people skills.
- Previous experience of working with the general public.
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to use own initiative
- Team player
- Works well under pressure
- Computer Skills
- Have previous experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health Safety in the workplace (full training will be provided)
Food & Beverage Serving, Food Preparation-Cooking
£8.72 per Hour