The client is a construction specialist in the creation and refurbishment of several general buildings. They are also into property maintenance as well as surveying and technical reporting.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for management of Customer focused site teams, delivering projects safely, on time and within budget.
- Set and monitor Project KPI’s
- Make safe project operations
- Develop Method Statements & Risk Assessments
- Schedule the ordering of materials and components.
- Organise Labour and Plant resources
- Promote Safe systems of work
- Preferably a graduate qualification in Construction
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Cladding and roofing is essential
- First Aid
- Computer Literacy is essential, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- CSCS Card
- Promote development & Training including personal development