Service Delivery Manager
£50,000, Company Car and Benefits
Are you a Service Delivery Manager looking for a new challenge within an expanding and developing business?
As a leading organisation of critical services, my client is at the forefront of servicing, testing and compliance to industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, and the public sector. My client is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join their growing organisation after continued growth.
This role will suit a proven Service Delivery Manager with skills in: leadership, compliance and project/account management.
Duties of a Service Delivery Manager:
* Managing a team of 5-10 direct reports and overall responsibility for over 60 employees
* Ensuring that all work is carried out to company and legislative standards
* Maintaining a high level of service delivery across all PPM
* Detailing project timelines and ensuring budgets are met
* Responsibility for projects ranging from £10,000 - £750,000
* Carrying out internal audits and producing reports on P&L
* Acting as a point of contact for Line Managers and the Senior Leadership Team
* Supporting staff in planning of scheduled work, documentation, and strategy
Requirements to be successful as a Service Delivery Manager:
* A proven leader and manager capable of achieving short- and long-term business goals
* Project Management skills such as: planning, budgeting, and working to timelines
* Background in service delivery of critical services, utilities or relevant area
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
* Able to problem solve by using initiative and adapting to change
* Interpersonal and able to operate at all levels of the business
* Experienced in liaising with customers and developing relationships
* Management of remote/field-based staff across a broad geographic area
* Health and Safety trained (NEBOSH or IOSH)
Based near Farnborough, this role as Service Delivery Manager requires some based locally, capable of being in the office from 3-4 days a week. As this role will require travelling to other sites a UK Driving License is required.
It would also be beneficial to have an enhanced DBS check and experience of the NHS/Public sector